As a Cambridge-certified executive coach and professional trainer, I support executives and aspiring professionals of global organisations in the development of leadership and intercultural communication skills.
With my professional experience in a variety of fields and industries, I am well-equipped to understand the scenarios and challenges faced by my clients. My time as an employee encouraged me to become a coach and trainer. I felt leadership and working together within an organisation can be done differently, with more value for each employee.
I have been working as a professional coach and trainer since 2016. The combination of professional experience, business and communication studies, positive psychology, training and executive coaching allows me to offer my clients a wide range of competencies.
My clients value me for my well-selected education and my empathic professional approach. In my work I focus on reflection, understanding the big picture and finding solutions. This allowed me to start working with high-calibre clients within a very short period of time.
I predominantly operate as an associate partner for relocation, consultancy, coaching and training companies based in Western Europe. Through these successful co-operations, I now coach and train executives at major international corporations from various industries, including Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, I have acted as a coach for the Cambridge Judge Business School’s Executive MBA.
I am specialized in online executive coaching and training and provide my services to global clients via various online communication channels. My working languages are English and German.
- Trainer and coach for leading international organisations from various industries – confidential reference list available on request
- Cooperation partner for renowned training institutes such as Hernstein Institute, ICUnet Group, MIT – Machwürth Team International, Great Place to Work, ReloPilot, Haufe Advisory
- Coach for the Executive MBA of Cambridge Judge Business School 2018 & 2019
- Coach at the Queen’s Young Leaders Award 2017
- Guest observer for the University of Cambridge’s Undergraduate Certificate in Coaching 2019 & 2021
- Trainer for the START-Stipendien charity 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Coach at XING’s Feel@Home Event Vienna 2018
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Master’s degree in Business Consultancy – University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration – Open University
- Certificate in Coaching – University of Cambridge
- Executive Coaching – University of Cambridge
- NLP Trainer – European Community for Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Integrative Coach – European Association for Integrative Coaching
- Interculturally Speaking – University of Oxford
- The Science of Happiness – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
- The Science of Happiness at Work – University of California, Berkeley (edX)
- Social and Business Etiquette – The English Manner
- Several trainings in: team orientation, self-management, communications, presentation skills, conflict management, application training, consultancy techniques, moderation skills, coaching mastery tools
Alongside enjoying the wonderful things a city life has to offer – musicals, theatres, dining out, fashion and arts – I find strength, balance and a chance to “reset” in the calm of nature, as well as with mediation and yoga. With a passion for cultures, I like the “joie de vivre” and sunshine of Southern Europe, the elegance and variety of big cities, such as London.